Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pink Weeping Cherry Tree – This is exactly the types of trees that will make the house look amazing and full of color. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Heres a great way to recycle: repurpose a pine floor joist from a 19th-century house as the perfect swing for your yard. Handmade in Pennsylvania, the tree swing encourages kids and the young at heart to let loose and have a little fun in the outdoors. The seat is finished with natural tung oil, and each side comes with 25 feet of manila rope with a 695-pound tension limit. Expect a lot of squeals and laughter with this in your yard! Available at dotandbo.com
- the Recycled Vertical Pallet Garden, see the article by Marty Ware from Happy House and Garden. This is a real winner and has the thumbs up award. Please repin and share with others. Happy Gardening Marty Ware
- Bee Hotel.is a structure that offers native bees a place to build nests, a place for lady beetles and butterflies and lacewings to seek shelter, and so on. Easy to build with bits and pieces from around the house and garden.
- Why are my plants turning yellow? If your vegetable garden or house plants have gone from verdant to flavescent, it could be a sign of health issues like too much water or too few nutrients. A new infographic offers tips for getting to the root of the problem.
- Spring is here. If you are planing to add some fun additions to your garden or yard and do not want to spend much money on those expensive decorations, why not try repurposing your old home items and create a few interesting, beautiful and functional garden projects? Almost all of us in our homes, we […]
- Herbs are essential part of every garden. Who doesnt love adding some pesto sauce with fresh basil to their pasta? Or taking an aromatic bath with lavender oil? And then, of course, there are herbs that can do wonders for your health, such as chamomile, which has numerous benefits, from easing anxiety to helping with skin irritations. With all these amazing uses for herbs, theres no question whether you should plant them or not. Of course, getting started might be tough, especially if you…
- These 5 useful and pretty plants prove that a herb home garden can be a thing of beauty as well as healing function for our homes.
- The Easiest Porch Planters Ever | Super simple and fast containers for your porch. In just a few minutes your porch will go from drab to amazing! Fern porch planter | porch container idea | fern planters.
- Garden edging with landscaping rocks … 35+ Amazing Ideas Adding River Rocks To Your Home Design
- Snipping off the “suckers” from a tomato bush will help the plant to focus its power on the rising fruits instead of the leafs, Growing better, healthier fruit. Clipping any branches off at the bottom of the tomato plant that is reaching the ground helps to ward off insects and mostly disease, such as blights and wilts.
- This passage way made with the same shipping pallets could be perceived as a dual natured pallet wood creation. This is a decorative measure, and also a protective measure as well as it would prevent us from some tiny harmful worms and bugs that might cause irritation and inflammation. And the wooden planter is even better than that.