Photo via: francotechnogap.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Bee Balm Monarda – A favorite with hummingbirds, these brilliant monardas explode forth from tall stems to catch the attention of your garden visitors. Grows to 24 to 36 H Perennial Bloom period: summer Full sun to partial shade Hardiness zones: 4-9
- Suggestions for planting a blue flower garden with both perennials and annuals. Grow the plants from seed or start with bedding plants. Vary bloom size and height to add interest. Stagger the blooming periods so your garden will be colorful for the whole
- Backyard landscaping. Great for small yard. Like the fence color and small grass area. Would do different trees along border and would make waterfall more modern, but very pretty overall.
- The 15 Most Colorful Perennials for Your Yard. Gorgeous colorful perennial options for adding color to your yard without planting every year.
- Live Cherry Sparkler Fountain Grass Enjoy a lush burst of fresh color in your garden with this cheerful fountain grass thats easy to care for with each bloom. Grows to approx. 36 to 48 H Perennial Full sun to partial shade Grown in the Netherlands
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- The Cutflower Collection of Roses: Deja Blu: Mauve Blend Color. Hybrid Tea flowers on compact plants. Great for patio pots, containers and gardens. Bloom singly and in clusters. Hardy to Zone 4. Flowe
- No shade garden is complete without astilbe. These rugged perennials thrive in moist shade, providing you with a summers worth of big, bold, frilly flower heads. And even when not in bloom, the plants mounded, fernlike foliage is worth the price of admi
- The Old Town – Århus, Denmark. This was actually ment to be an HDR shot, but this single exposure turned out better.
- This nemesia is new this spring, and offers a stronger heat tolerance than other cool weather lovers. A striking bloom color is spectacular in the landscape or in containers.
- List of go-to bushes to plant in your garden that will bloom all summer long. Add color and interest with these hardy shrubs.