Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful flower container to have displayed in flower bed, porch or deck.
- Free Birdhouse Plans – Learn how to build beautiful birdhouse so you can attract singing birds to your garden! howtospecialist.com birdhouse diy
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- Beautiful custom raised garden bed my husband and I just finished. It turned out perfect! Used redwood and galvanized sheet metal. Measures 4 ft W x 8 ft x 16 ft x 27 in H. – Fresh Gardening Ideas
- Id Fall In Love With This If I Was A Bird~ Little Birdhouse Village
- Easy Flower Bed Designs | Building Flower Bed on Budget | InteriorHolic.com
- Flower bed
- use old fence posts in flower bed for raised pots.
- Today, I repurposed an old rusted galvanized water trough into a rustic-looking, raised flower bed!
- Fantastic Flower Beds! • Take some tips from design pros, and start designing that next flower bed!
- Gorgeous white and green flower bed // Great Gardens & Ideas //