Photo via: greengardenblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips for Growing Hosta | If a low maintenance garden is your goal, planting hosta is a must. Here are easy tips and advice for growing this hardy perennial. Also known as a plantain lily, hosta plants are perfect for shade and sun gardens alike. Sponsored
- 15 Low Maintenance Plants With Beautiful Blue Flowers | Love blue flowers but dont want to do a lot of work in the garden? Check out this list for low maintenance plants that have beautiful blue flowers.
- Aloe vera is a favorite low maintenance plant. Propagate aloe vera plants by removing the babies from the mother plant, and potting them up on their own.
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- This Succulent Sphere will make a fabulous addition to your backyard. Its low maintenance and looks gorgeous.
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- Indoor air quality is one of the top five risks to public health according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In fact, the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, estimates that occupants of new homes may be exposed to many times the maximum allowable limits of indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- Love this look? Get a deck board sample and start designing your custom outdoor living space. Choose from over 20 different color, streaking and grain pattern options. Fiberon composite deck and railing products are eco-friendly, low maintenance, and stand up against the elements better than wood. Visit us at fiberondecking.com
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- 10 No Fail Perennials for Low Water Gardens! • Great tips and ideas on water wise and drought tolerant gardening with perennials!
- All the BEST tips for planting, harvesting, and eating plants from a bona fide Master Gardener!
- With this DIY spiral garden, gravity allows water to drain freely from the top of the spiral and seep to all layers, creating a dry zone at the top and moist area at the bottom. This gives you many options when choosing plants for your garden. Follow our step-by-step instructions to build a spiral garden in your backyard.