Photo via: yardfencinggenius.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cathedral Style Garden Trellises Beautifully styled with the classic pointed arch of Gothic cathedrals, they feature a number of special details, including unique pipe fitting accents; lattice detail at top with flowing scrollwork at bottom; and rich weathered brass finish that will highlight your plants and the surroundings beautifully. Can be ground- or wall-mounted for use in any space. Large $99.95 Set of 2 Small $149.95 or set of large and 2 small $235.95.
- lattice as a vertical run. Planters on the base and 1 foot before the top would accent nicely. – wille wood work
- Turning a Dresser Drawer into a Planter Tutorial – Planter made from a end table with the top taken off. There are several ways to keep the wood on the bottom of the drawer from rotting out. Heres the website address to a tutorial for one of them. Youll have to copy/paste: http://thegreendivas.com/2013/05/07/how-does-your-garden-grow-its-easy-when-you-repurpose/
- Butterfly Sponge Nectar Feeders: Heres another simple nectar feeding idea, : Place red or orange sponges with sugar solution in a dish or suspend them from branches as artificial nectar sources when there are few flowers. – from Central Texas Butterfly Gardening by the Univerity of Texas
- 146578162845945372 Garage Door Arbor great way to increase curb appeal is with an arbor over the garage door. A manual post hole digger i…
- 20+ favorite easy-to-grow fragrant flowering vines for year-round beauty. Plant them for an arbor, pergola or fence to create gorgeous outdoor rooms! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Use rebar instead of wooden lattice – love the gate AND unusual use of rebar!
- Make a statement at your al fresco party this summer with this stunning fire pit, just £115. Decorated with moons and stars, which are cut into the metal and given a vibrant glow by the flames within, it is all you need to give your night a wonderfully cosy, intimate feel. Deck chairs, blue-striped and priced at just £30 each, are the perfect way to round off the effect. | Tesco
- Birdhouse village garden arbor – I just have to do this in my backyard!
- Family Handyman Inspired Garden Arbor – Built by Smart Girls DIY
- Bees are in danger and that means we all are in danger. Please plant some plants that bees love and need in your gardens…and heres a list to help! Illustration by Hannah Rosengren, https://www.etsy.com/shop/HannahRosengren — with Illustration by Hannah Rosengren, https://www.etsy.com/shop/HannahRosengren.
- Here’s How to Grow Peonies That Last Forever- Southernliving. As in, at least 50 years. When the first huge peony unfurls into a flounce of petals, you want to touch it, and live somewhere inside that magnificent bloom. The perfume, lifted by late-spring air, can’t be inhaled deeply enough. Of all those gorgeous garden flowers, you hope your peonies will last forever. Such giddiness is a springtime ritual in the Upper South. There, peonies become large, shrubby plants festooned with f…