Photo via: oursecrettgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See how to upcycle an old chair into a beautiful piece of garden art for any size garden: a succulent chair planter.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE IN A COMPACT GARDEN I think this garden with stylish and simple planting is very elegant. With a narrow space, having star jasmine climb a metal trellis is a quick and effective way to soften a wall, and the layered hedges of boxwood and westringia with the slight change in colour and texture create a feeling of depth in a compact space. The white washed anduze pot with a clipped boxwood sphere is the icing on the cake housebeautiful.com.au smallgarden urbangarden garden…..
- Upcycle old windows in your yard and make a DIY garden trellis. Dremel shows you how.
- 43 Gorgeous DIY Pallet Garden Ideas to Upcycle Your Wooden Pallets
- DIY outdoor privacy screen: after years off feeling a lack of privacy when hanging out on our porch, I finally came up with an idea! A cute little privacy screen that resembles the look of a pergola.
- Natural Pest Repellent with onion, garlic, cayenne and water; keeps 1 week in refrigerator. | Martha Stewart. Note: Why not add some drops of dishwashing soap liquid for good measure!!!
- DIY Balloon Vases: A plastic or glass bottle and a balloon … very creative recycling!
- DIY: Milk Jug mini-greenhouses for seed starts. Very Clever…. Gonna get this started pretty soon and what a way to handle the recycleables
- I like these pots – I think the lighted balls would be very DIY, (maybe using a frost/white paint with glitter or epsom salts on those plastic fillable ornaments?)
- Upcycle food scraps… All of these foods will magically regrow themselves!
- How to upcycle an old dresser or nightstand into a planter. With a few tips and CeCe Caldwells 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Based Paints, you can create this look in short amount of time. REDOUXINTERIORS.COM FACEBOOK: REDOUX INSTAGRAM: REDOUX
- asian inspired garden design | Bamboo trees along the garden wall create a feeling of privacy