Photo via: gardenerspath.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- Don’t let a warm and dry climate stop you from growing a lush garden and landscape. Consider these helpful tips by the Garden Glove on how to make your garden full of gorgeous greens. Gardening tip: Plan for plenty of green space in addition to your filling your garden with fascinating flowers.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Having a nice garden isn’t enough – to make it perfect, you need to have a great porch. For some this means having plenty of mini pots with colorful flowers, while for others it means having big, clay pot. There are few ways to play with pots and flowers and all of them don’t require too much time.
- Vegetable Garden…Oh I sooo wanna make one like this! Im not a great gardener and this would be a nice small easy way to start with growing my own stuff and perfect size for our patio and can be cornered in with chicken wire to keep pets out!! Dont need to worry dogs or cats or coons will pee in there! LOL.
- Wonderful flowers that are in bloom in May. Find a new flower to add to your garden to brighten it up this spring.
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- Learn how to grow your own cut flower garden! Make your own beautiful flower arrangements at home all summer long. An inexpensive way to decorate!
- Add a whim to your garden. Make a spilled flower pot. It will also work as a focal point of your garden.:
- Did you like the fairy garden collection weve shown you in the past? Then youre going to like this idea even more! diyprojects.ideas… Stone houses possess that magical beauty which make miniature versions of them perfect for fairy gardens! Do you want to have an enchanting fairy stone house in your yard? Then build a miniature stone house now! – Jolenes Gardening
- 15 Low Maintenance Plants With Beautiful Blue Flowers | Love blue flowers but dont want to do a lot of work in the garden? Check out this list for low maintenance plants that have beautiful blue flowers.