Photo via: google.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Globe Thistle – Drought tolerant perennial.
- Sea Holly is a very fancy thistle, and it really is this blue. An easy to grow perennial, its long been a favorite in English cutting gardens, but will grow almost anywhere. The metallic blue flowers
- Achillea Coronation Gold, Artemisia schmidtiana Silver Mound, Chrysanthemum frutescens Summer Beauty, Dahlberg daisy, Delphinium (pink and purple), Eureka lemon, Fountain grass, Mexican bush sage, Nemesia Blue Bird, Penstemon Utah Mix, Petunia Ultra Plum, Rudbeckia hirta Goldilocks, Rudbeckia Indian Summer, Salvia Purple Majesty, Sedum spectabile Autumn Joy, Sedum telephium Carmen, Sweet alyssum (white and rosy purple)
- Country Estate I by Russian Painter Igor Levashov born 1964 http://www.popscreen.com/p/MTIyMjQ3MTky/Amazoncom-Igor-Levashov-30W-by-40H-Country-Estate-I-CANVAS-Edge-
- Sage is a easy to grow plant that you should incorporate into you garden. Butterflies and hummingbirds love them and they a flavorful culinary herb.
- Adding sage to your campfire or fire pit keeps mosquitoes and bugs away. by maryellen (+ more campout ideas)
- Our planter has rosemary, sage, parsley, thyme, oregano, basil, and chives — all readily available in nurseries and versatile in the kitchen. Any herbs can be used. If you want to grow mint, plant it on its own in the top pot, since it can overwhelm other herbs…
- Fantastic planting in the Healthy Cities garden – mix of purple, blue, pink and orange with silver-green foliage
- tumblr blue grunge – Google Search
- Original Watercolour Painting – Flowers in a Blue Jug – Signed Annabel Burton
- Blue orchids – They have these at a local store and I fell in love with them immediately. They are amazingly brilliant in color, and a stunning to look at.