Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Five Little Flowers is a fun pocket chart activity to use to get ready for Spring. It is also great for young students as they learn their colors and the ordinal numbers (first, second, third, fourth, and fifth.) Just copy, cut, place in your pocket chart and it is ready to use. There is also a page you can copy for your students so that they can continue to enjoy this poem even after you have put the poem away.
- This is a great flower craft for kids to do in the spring, summer, or while studying flowers. The yarn adds texture and dimension to your flower craft.
- Bookmark Craft for Kids using pressed leaves and flowers: Makes a great Mothers Day gift or spring craft after going on a nature walk! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Plant lemongrass and rosemary in pots, containers or in flower beds on your balcony or in your garden to have a mosquito free summer. You can use them as herbs in cooking as well. Remember to brush them to release more of their fragrance before your outdoor activity.
- Plant lemongrass and rosemary in pots, containers or in flower beds on your balcony or in your garden to have a mosquito free summer! You can use them as herbs in cooking as well. Remember to brush them to release more of their fragrance before your outdoor activity. – Gardening Dreams
- Some flowers are easier to grow than others, this is your secret to hassle free gardening this year. 1. Sunflowers. Easy plants for kids to grow – they will definitely be impressed with Sunflower ‘…
- DIY Garden Markers Inspired by Lois Ehlerts Growing Vegetable Soup – Get ready to start your seeds with your kids this Spring by reading Lois Ehlerts Growing Garden boxed set and create your own DIY, permanent Garden Markers! They make for great Mothers Day gifts too | Gardening | DIY | Crafts for Kids | Kids Activities | Childrens Books | Spring | Gardening with Kids | Mothers Day | Gift Ideas |
- How to Install DIY Drip Irrigation – Tutorial and Free Printable | Home for the Harvest
- 15 Tips for Planting Your Favorite Bulbs! Ensuring their success to grow in Spring Summer, Fall, and Winter!
- Free Printable Pink Hydrangea Flower – The Graphics Fairy! Love this vintage botanical print. Would look great with Shabby Chic or Cottage style Home Decor!
- Non-candy Printable Valentines Day Cards For Kids
- Having a nice garden isn’t enough – to make it perfect, you need to have a great porch. For some this means having plenty of mini pots with colorful flowers, while for others it means having big, clay pot. There are few ways to play with pots and flowers and all of them don’t require too much time.