Photo via: needlesandleaves.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Idea for a sloping yard like mine..I could see this leading to a fire pit area right below it.
- Turning an old dresser into a raised garden bed! – awesome idea, although my old dresser is pretty dern ugly. Dont know if I would even want it in my back yard! Paint could help though.
- The Best Perennials for Your Yard: 1997 perennial plant of the year May Night Salvia is by far one of my favorites. A true show stopper!
- Dollar store solar lights on plant hook – LOVE this idea. Back yard
- Remember if you use this infographic on your website, you must have a link back to this page and our home page www.desima.co
- DIY gardening is a great way to save money and reap the rewards of your hard work. From patios to a back yard, these fun outdoor decorating ideas will have you transforming your outdoors in no time
- How To Build A Hammock Stand http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/u9um If you love the idea of a hammock in your yard, but don’t have any trees, this is the solution. It’s a great addition to your outdoor space, looking beautiful with its pergola roof.
- Plant it once in a Northern Garden and it will come back every year. Rhubarb is great for jams or fruit crisps and healthy too!
- Did you like the fairy garden collection weve shown you in the past? Then youre going to like this idea even more! diyprojects.ideas… Stone houses possess that magical beauty which make miniature versions of them perfect for fairy gardens! Do you want to have an enchanting fairy stone house in your yard? Then build a miniature stone house now! – Jolenes Gardening
- Fantastic idea for the drain pipe in a yard! https://m.facebook.com/LandscapeArchitectsPage/photos/a.414474606982.203397.401951976982/10153905102281983/?type=3&source=48
- Best Sellers – Cotton Candy Grass. This colorful ornamental grass creates a sweet, pink cloud in the back of a sunny border or as a stand-alone specimen in a perennial bed. Blooms appear in late summer. A dependable variety, Cotton Candy Grass tolerates heat, humidity, drought and wet conditions with ease. This gorgeous plant has it all – it provides gorgeous foliage throughout the year, is adaptable to practically every climate and can even grow in poor soil.
- Would love that for the entrance to my back yard. Peonies..