Photo via: amzn.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a Hanging Basket–A hanging basket can serve a variety of functions, from accenting a front porch to filling an empty wall. No matter what the purpose, they offer an opportunity to play with plant combinations to create a riot of color.
- A vintage enamel colander in fun, pastel colors, with its holes acting as built-in-drainage, is easy to repurpose into a DIY hanging flower basket! Its the perfect size for an upcycled planter, and looks glorious when hung on your front porch. Retro charm and Spring annuals- a perfect DIY project that anyone can do! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Break the bottom out of ceramic pots, plant tulip bulbs. Then, in the summer, plant something else on top. Easy and clean to maintain in the garden or along a front porch!
- How to white wash a terra cotta pot | Summer front porch decor
- Beautiful hand painted watering can sun catcher with light blue and sparkling glass, acrylic and crystal beads pouring for the spout. Pretty floral motif is painted on both sides of the watering can. Put this in your yard to add a pretty focal point and watch the crystals cast bright sparkles in the sun. So much prettier than what can be captured in pictures. Overall hanging height: approx 26.5 ❖ 9 amazing strands of glass, acrylic and crystal beads strung on heavy duty 50 lb. mono-filament …
- Plant a Flowering Hanging Basket: Side planting for trailing baskets
- Container garden inspiration gallery for sun, shade, hanging baskets, and more
- MUST read post for choosing The Easiest and Best Plants for Hanging Baskets by 3 Little Greenwoods! DIYflowerBasket hangingflowerbaskets bestplantsforhangingbaskets
- Learn about the Best Plants For Hanging Baskets. Hanging baskets filled with colorful flowers and plants are very showy and elegant and adorn any garden. You dont need a lot of space to display them, too!
- Love this! Planted this in my front garden stayed bloomed all summer
- Is it possible to feed yourself on only 1/4 acre? Learn to grow your own fruits and vegetables and make it pretty enough for the front yard.Gardening techniques for feeding yourself.
- Easy DIY hanging baskets