Photo via: kellyelko.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 24 stunning container garden designs with plant list for each and lots of inspirations! Learn the designer secrets to these beautiful planting recipes. – A Piece Of Rainbow http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/container-garden-planting-designs/
- 16 Colorful Shade Garden Pots and Plant Lists
- 20+ favorite easy-to-grow fragrant flowering vines for year-round beauty. Plant them for an arbor, pergola or fence to create gorgeous outdoor rooms! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Best Sellers – Cotton Candy Grass. This colorful ornamental grass creates a sweet, pink cloud in the back of a sunny border or as a stand-alone specimen in a perennial bed. Blooms appear in late summer. A dependable variety, Cotton Candy Grass tolerates heat, humidity, drought and wet conditions with ease. This gorgeous plant has it all – it provides gorgeous foliage throughout the year, is adaptable to practically every climate and can even grow in poor soil.
- Learn about the Best Plants For Hanging Baskets. Hanging baskets filled with colorful flowers and plants are very showy and elegant and adorn any garden. You dont need a lot of space to display them, too!
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- Having a nice garden isn’t enough – to make it perfect, you need to have a great porch. For some this means having plenty of mini pots with colorful flowers, while for others it means having big, clay pot. There are few ways to play with pots and flowers and all of them don’t require too much time.
- Yellow Crown Peony – Veseys Paeonia Itoh Veseys Top Pick An extremely unique and sought-after yellow peony! Fully double flowers are showcased marvellously against the lush green foliage. It s a real show piece! No other flower can compete with the perfection and the fragrance of the Peony. The silky petals and romantic shades make this cut flower beyond compare. The lush green foliage is also an exquisite filler in mixed bouquets. Plant them in full sun anywhere you can enjoy their delightful
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Outdoor Pots. Beautify your home with colorful pots of flowers. All the tips and tricks you need to know to keeping your plants thriving and alive. Perfect gift for MOTHERS DAY!
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Outdoor Pots. Beautify your home with colorful pots of flowers. All the tips and tricks you need to know to keeping your plants thriving and alive.
- Would you love to know how to grow hydrangeas to make them thrive? These stunning blooms are a favourite choice for many gardeners. With their fabulous flowers and foliage, these versatile, hardy plants are a great addition to any garden.
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.