Photo via: studioview.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creeping Jenny comes back every year and keeps out the weeds. I love it in my flowerbeds, spreads. Great contrast color to plants and flowers. // Great Gardens
- ::love these Spring Flowers in white, peach, purple and yellow. The white vase is super chic too. perfect for a desktop or kitchen::
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Nemesia: Perky little flowers last all season on upright stems in tons of bright colors including purple, pink, cranberry, bright yellow, pale yellow, orange, and white. The plant may flower in winter in milder climates, but its generally considered an annual.
- House of Turquoise: Aiken House and Gardens I love this color combination. Maybe for the bedroom…
- I love the shades in this photo – more grape hyacinths (muscari armeniacum) spring bulbs to add color to your garden
- //Choosing A Quality Online Florist . i just love how simply these flowers are and the intense color they have
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Yellow Lilacs I beleive the real colour is more of a creamy pale yellow but still this is gorgeous.
- Caladium, fern, wandering jew, impatient. – Nice color contrast between wandering jew and caladium.
- Great decorating idea! Use fish tank gravel at the base of your plants for an awesome pop of color. Love this!