Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vegetable Garden…Oh I sooo wanna make one like this! Im not a great gardener and this would be a nice small easy way to start with growing my own stuff and perfect size for our patio and can be cornered in with chicken wire to keep pets out!! Dont need to worry dogs or cats or coons will pee in there! LOL.
- Turn an old Milk Can into a Table…. I have one and I keep looking at it trying to figure out what to do with it!! Im just not sure I can bring myself to paint it… it was my moms and I can remember it from my earliest memories!!!
- 3. Give Your Garden A Calcium Boost My blender rarely sees daylight, but now it might just get the chance to see the kitchen counter with this genius tip! I’m starting to understand the idea behind compost a little more now that I’m dabbling in the garden, so this just makes a lot of sense to me. Just like grinding your food makes it easier to digest, grinding eggshells makes it easy for your garden to absorb the calcium egg shells provide.
- A couple of days ago I showed you my refreshed living room space in the country cottage home Im staying in now. Im loving the modern feel but with lots of natural and rustic touches that mimic my outdoor surroundings. One of the ways I achieved this was through bringing in plants, and one of the most creative ways I displayed some of my plants was to hang them in the window with a DIY wood slice plant hanger. This was a simple project. I have reclaimed cedar wood cookies that I s…
- I think Im going to make one of these. A sign post with each sign pointing in the direction of every place I want to go.
- Growing up, I was never one of those girls who longed to live in the English countryside and feel like I was part of a Jane Austen novel. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but it was just never my style or aesthetic. But then I discovered Anna Potter of Swallows of Damsons and my long-hidden desire to run away to the English moors appeared. Annas Instagram feed is a treasure trove of beautiful photos (and flowers) from her life and work in Sheffield, England and, after gett…
- Cactus Garden I would like to make one like this
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- 14. Planting cauliflower in a container is not very difficult, just make sure you allow for adequate drainage and give them plenty of sunlight every day.
- On a cold day earlier this year, I decided to pass the time by wandering around some of my favorite stores. With coffee in one hand and my boyfriends hand in the other, I ended up in West Elm where I was struck by the work of potter Stella Baggott. Im telling you, to know her latest collection is to love it. Full of brilliantly-colored decanters in mod shapes, the pieces are cheerful and memorable. Come to think of it, her home in Brighton, UK isnt much different.Located only an hours tr…
- Im the golden goddess, lets get that straight. I bloom just like a flower on a rainy day. I go all for the money and Im in it to win it
- Yarrow Not only does yarrow tolerate heat and drought like a champion, but this easy-growing perennial is also a great cut flower — and deer, rabbits, and most other pests wont touch it. It comes in a number of varieties with blooms in shades of yellow, orange, red, pink, and white. Name: Achillea varieties Conditions: Full sun and well-drained soil Size: To 4 feet tall Zones: 3-9