Photo via: themicrogardener.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Grow Your Own Mung Bean Sprouts! by The Art of Doing Stuff | Erics Note: Ive made perfect bean sprouts by following this guide. They looked even better than store-bought bean sprouts. Perfect for lumpia.
- hyacinth bean vine…I grow this every year. It grows so fast and is so showy/FRAGRANT-Will help to lure Butterflies and Hummingbirds to your habitat. The best time to harvest the bean seedpods is just prior to your first frost. Seeds are easy to keep, and you can use them next year in the garden. Seeds can be easily removed from dried seedpods for storage. annual in our zone…
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Scroll down for all the gardening secrets (101!). For instance, If you want to harvest your vegetables in a hurry plant radishes, sweet peas, beans, squash, and cucumbers.
- ooh, dont rule out a bird bath due to stale water and mosquitos…just use it to plant more flowers in it 🙂
- A. Autumn Red Daylily B. Blue Butterfly Delphinium Height: 12-15″ Spread: 10″-12″ C. Gay Butterflies Butterfly Plant – 3′ Tall D. Variegated Weigela – (4-6&…
- 10+ Last Minute Crops to Plant Now for Fall Harvest
- Break the bottom out of ceramic pots, plant tulip bulbs. Then, in the summer, plant something else on top. Easy and clean to maintain in the garden or along a front porch!
- Well, if I cannot find an old wheelbarrow for same purpose, this would be cute instead! Plant flowers in an old wash tub and add a wash board for a great outdoor display~
- Ponytail Palm. Looks like a Dr. Seuss plant!
- butterfly plant.. this is actually a plant not a butterfly
- 5 Fun Plant Activities To Try with Kids this Spring – Fantastic Fun and Learning