Photo via: weddbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- On the road to Milford Sound, New Zealand, one of my favourite and best drives in the world…stunning
- If you want to grow the healthiest and most delicious tomatoes you possibly can this gardening season, there are just a few things to help ensure better chance of success. There are a few very easy-to-do tricks and tips you can use to consistently grow bumper crops of ripe, juicy tomatoes. The Homesteading Hippy
- Why are my plants turning yellow? If your vegetable garden or house plants have gone from verdant to flavescent, it could be a sign of health issues like too much water or too few nutrients. A new infographic offers tips for getting to the root of the problem.
- Nicole Land auf Instagram: „Immersed in flower heaven at @field0froses . I cant thank Zoe and her family enough for opening their home and incredible fields to us this past January. Im so thrilled to be heading back this November to experience a New Zealand spring! soilandstemworkshop newzealand photography: @celine_chhuon_photography“
- Things That Inspire: My zinc planters: two years later (and my new zinc planters too)
- Pipranka är en av mina favoritklättrare. One of my favourite climbers.
- I love magnolias. I was delighted to find a magnolia in my new garden. It is just coming into bud, and I cant wait for it to flower.
- If you follow me on Instagram , you may have seen the photos I posted of the raised garden beds I built a few weeks ago. They were so …
- Iâve spent the last few months researching some of the amazing things beeswax has been used for through history. From paintings to funeral rites, from healthcare to household products, beeswax is the universal element that infuses our lives with comfort and sweetness.
- In the time that Ive had a container garden, Ive learned a few things about what not to do when it comes to planting a successful garden. …
- Hexagon planter boxes are an attractive and unique way to grow plants on your deck or in your backyard. Build a few of these planters in different sizes and heights for an impressive alternative to rectangular raised garden beds.
- There are hundreds of choices of flowering bulbs that you can force into bloom indoors. These ones do not require any pre-chilling. Just plant them, water lightly, and count down the weeks until you have gorgeous blooms. If youve always wanted fragrant paperwhites or massive amaryllis blooms brightening up your winter days, be sure to order your blooms a few months ahead. Enjoy! sponsored