Photo via: urbandomesticdiva.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try growing lambs ear in your garden. This plant is a variety of perennial herb with fuzzy green leaves and pretty pure purple flowers on long stalks. It is easy to grow and makes a great ground cover.
- Hydrangea paniculata is the easiest hydrangea to grow. In late summer and autumn, this rugged shrub produces fluffy clusters of white flowers that fade to shades of pink and green. Many cultivars, such as Tardiva, can be successfully trained into a standard, or miniature tree form — perfect for a large container or just about any landscape spot. Name: Hydrangea paniculata Growing Conditions: Full sun or part shade and well-drained soil Size: To 10 feet tall and wide Zones: 4-8/
- It’s no fun to spend hours tending to your vegetable garden only to discover that all your harvest was destroyed or eaten by garden pests. But did you know that certain flowers planted near the vegetables act as a deterrent to these pesky pests? And you also have the added benefit that these super flowers attract pollinators that help your vegetables grow. Marigolds, nasturtiums, borage, petunias, and chrysanthemums all have incredible powers! Visit eBay to learn more about these super flowers.
- Our planter has rosemary, sage, parsley, thyme, oregano, basil, and chives — all readily available in nurseries and versatile in the kitchen. Any herbs can be used. If you want to grow mint, plant it on its own in the top pot, since it can overwhelm other herbs…
- Learn how to grow garlic so that your kitchen never runs out of a great, organic supply. Its easy to grow if you learn all the steps! Learn how to plant, maintain, and harvest your garlic in my post.
- Sage is a easy to grow plant that you should incorporate into you garden. Butterflies and hummingbirds love them and they a flavorful culinary herb.
- A fantastically thorough article about different types of moss and how to grow them in your own landscape. So much information! Moss and Natural Stone compliment each other very well for the natural feel.
- It is easy to grow and benefit from a medicinal herb garden. Here are the herbs you need and how to use them!
- Learn how to spinach in pots, it is one of the vegetables that you can grow in shade and in any kind of space. Growing spinach in containers is easy too you can even grow it indoors on a windowsill!
- Growing astilbe in pots is easy and container grown astilbe may be just the ticket if you have a semishady area that needs a splash of bright color. This delightful plant is available in compact, dwarf varieties. Click this article to learn about growing astilbe in containers.
- How to create beautiful shade garden pots using easy to grow plants with showy foliage and flowers. And plant lists for all 16 container planting designs! – A Piece Of Rainbow 16 Colorful Shade Garden Pots and Plant Lists
- Hydrangeas, hostas, impatience, lambs ear.