Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Weve all done these things—gardening mistakes, bloopers, or blunders that may be relatively harmless except they waste money. And, if youre like me, you want your garden budget to stretch as far as possible each year so that each new season is the best it can be. See if you have made any of these mistakes ( I have!) and better yet, perhaps you can avoid them. sponsored
- Spring is here. If you are planing to add some fun additions to your garden or yard and do not want to spend much money on those expensive decorations, why not try repurposing your old home items and create a few interesting, beautiful and functional garden projects? Almost all of us in our homes, we […]
- Have a lean-to greenhouse! They have the advantage of getting some heat from your house in winter, either heat that would be lost, or if it is very cold, you could open windows into the greenhouse to let your house heating system heat it. Much simpler and less dangerous than any greenhouse heater. On warm sunny winter days, the greenhouse will actually add heat to your house. And Humidity. And Oxygen.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Miniature Garden, Dollhouse garden, Miniature Vegetable. length 10.5 cm, width 7 cm The scale is 1:12. hand Made beautiful realistic miniature. polymer clay. Made with love! My handcrafted miniature art is made with careful attention to detail using only the finest materials. Not a toy, only for adult collectors! If you are looking for a unique element to add to your miniatures, this is it! The brightness and shade of the colors may be slightly different from what you see on the screen of …
- Five Little Flowers is a fun pocket chart activity to use to get ready for Spring. It is also great for young students as they learn their colors and the ordinal numbers (first, second, third, fourth, and fifth.) Just copy, cut, place in your pocket chart and it is ready to use. There is also a page you can copy for your students so that they can continue to enjoy this poem even after you have put the poem away.
- Lucy put this beautiful Fall center piece together. We placed it on the table in one of our breakfast rooms. You may remember Lucy just had a little one so she makes these at home and her husband drops them off on his way in to the city.
- How To Build A Hammock Stand http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/u9um If you love the idea of a hammock in your yard, but don’t have any trees, this is the solution. It’s a great addition to your outdoor space, looking beautiful with its pergola roof.
- My back yard got a major makeover with the addition of raised garden beds to enclose my back porch. The porch was pretty plain before, without much curb appeal…
- Nasturtiums have to be one of my favorite annuals. Its also an amazing edible plant for our chickens! Check out why you need nasturtium your garden this year!
- Growing astilbe in pots is easy and container grown astilbe may be just the ticket if you have a semishady area that needs a splash of bright color. This delightful plant is available in compact, dwarf varieties. Click this article to learn about growing astilbe in containers.