Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mailbox in your garden to store your tools
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Why buy these from the store when you can grow them fresh in your own home garden? 10 easy and aromatic herbs perfect for growing yourself in any climate!
- How to make cut flowers from the store or from your garden last much longer! Great tips to follow!
- Make a grass lounge for your indoor cat with a cement mixing pan and a sheet of sod from your local hardware store. (Only $10 for the tray and sod, new sod costs about $2.50 in our area and lasts up to 5 days indoors.)
- 7 of the fastest growing fruit trees. It would be nice to have a fruit tree in our backyard to cut down on buying fruit at the grocery store.:
- Mailbox post with a watering can planter. Cute idea to hang something decorative on the back of the post!
- Tiny fairy garden mailbox with brass leaf by WoodlandFairyGardens
- Take a used candle jar, an outdoor solar light and glass beads. Its a great outdoor decoration for patio railings. I LOVE this idea! This can be accomplished very inexpensively too…you can buy most of the things needed in your local dollar store!
- Blue orchids – They have these at a local store and I fell in love with them immediately. They are amazingly brilliant in color, and a stunning to look at.
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Love the wagon-wheel up against the mailbox.