Photo via: visavisontwerpers.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rocky Levels – Small rocks form the initial layer of the garden, while much larger rocks act as a retaining wall for the plants. The area with plants is small – which means that it won’t require a lot of water – but there’s a lot of interest with the various colors and textures. This idea could work well whether you have a small backyard or a larger one that you want to frame with something creative.
- Homebase Urban Retreat garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show. A cute, functional urban community garden
- I love my new herb garden! This tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect organic herb garden, including the steps to finding organic supplies and how to plant your herbs | from Home for the Harvest
- Lovely garden at the Chelsea Flower Show 2015!
- Class 6 – Alpine Garden Society On-line Show, 2008 – Alpine Garden Society
- Front garden beds above parking area – miniature conifer garden?
- It would be fun to live in an area that would enable this type of succulent garden.
- Outdoor living area. Scandinavian. Nordic garden design, designed by Green Idea
- Natural Rock Garden Ideas – Garden And Lawn Inspiration | Outdoor Areas
- Fantastic planting in the Healthy Cities garden – mix of purple, blue, pink and orange with silver-green foliage
- Looks complicated at first glance, but dont be deceived. There are only four types of plants here! They are Allium hollandicum ‘Purple Sensation’ with Campanula patula and Erysimum allionii in the Solar garden at Great Dixter
- Shade Garden. Deer resistant, blooms all summer, nodding purple blue cups Campanula Birch Hybrid