Photo via: thenavagepatch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arrange Your Plants On a flat surface, lay out cuttings in the arrangement you want on your wreath. Aim for density. To create a spot for planting each stem, make a hole in the moss using a pointed object, such as a pair of scissors, a pencil, or a screwdriver.
- Difference between Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter cactus
- Cactus flower
- Cactus clay figurines
- I do believe this is the Mother of all Christmas Cactus !!!! WOW! *She is 27 years old and the proud owner is Nancy Parkinson. via Stompin Mud Puddles FB
- house plants, succulents, cactus and indoor gardens | potted plants and botanical design for the indoor garden
- Serax cactus vase
- I love Christmas Cactus, but you have to be very careful and not to overwater them……very careful!!
- Cactus dreams
- Rat Tail Cactus
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD .20 CENTS. Succulent Photography Bohemian Print Cactus by wanderlustography