Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petunias and Sweet Potato Vine
- Yarrow Not only does yarrow tolerate heat and drought like a champion, but this easy-growing perennial is also a great cut flower — and deer, rabbits, and most other pests wont touch it. It comes in a number of varieties with blooms in shades of yellow, orange, red, pink, and white. Name: Achillea varieties Conditions: Full sun and well-drained soil Size: To 4 feet tall Zones: 3-9
- Spider plants, wandering Jew, creeping Jenny, Sweet potato vine in planter pots
- WINDOW BOX :: Calibrachoa (orange), sutera cordata (white), scaevola hybrid (blue), and Ipomea Marguerite (Sweet potato vine) kellygerm
- Summer Time: All you need is a Filler (Geranium), Thriller (King Tut Grass), and a Spiller (Sweet Potato Vine)
- Dramatic focal point for a shady garden ~ Lovely urn container filled with sweet potato vine, yellow impatiens, red jew and burgundy coleus
- A pretty container with Fern impatience and sweet potato vine.
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- Persian Shield is known botanically as Strobilanthes dyerianus. It is native to Burma and has 8-inch-long leaves that are iridescent in shades of purple, lilac and pink, with purple-maroon on the undersides. If those colors arent awesome enough, the foliage looks like it has a light coat of silver electroplated to it. Although newly in fashion. the plant has been used in gardens since Victorian times..
- Container gardening: Banana tree, Cordyline, guara, scaevola, and purple heart with sweet potato vine.
- Exactly what Ive been looking for. Can stand up to full sun, hot and humid conditions and the colors are perfect. Fountain grass for the center, trailing verbena and potato vine. Purple lantana would work too.
- from BHG A. Impatiens Accent Pink Picotee — 2 B. Hosta Golden Tiara — 1 C. Jacobs Ladder (Polemonium Brise dAnjou) — 1 D. Fuchsia Thalia — 2 E. Ground ivy (Glechoma hederacea Variegata) — 3 F. Sweet potato vine (Ipomoea batatas Sweet Caroline Bronze) — 1 G. Plectranthus Zulu Wonder — 2 H. Vinca major Variegata — 2