Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome vertical succulent garden.
- How to plant a succulent garden
- Add a vertical touch in your container garden by growing climbing plants for containers. Must see these 24 best vines for pots.
- Follow these 13 plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make something amazing out of them. Repurpose those old bottles, which you usually throw away to grow your favorite plants either indoor or outdoor and help to save our environment. Here are 13 inspiring plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make a vertical soda bottle garden and these ideas will definitely interest you if you are a creative person, DIY lover and love to recycle.
- Here are eight ways you can grow potatoes in a ‘no dig’ vertical garden. http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7joy Because potatoes are a high yielding crop, you only need to set aside a small area to grow them. The whole idea of the ‘no dig’ principle is that you keep adding soil as the potatoes grow.
- Presents a guide to homegrown produce gardening and provides instructions for eleven garden projects, including an edible flower garden, a winter garden, an upside-down planter, and a vertical garden.
- the Recycled Vertical Pallet Garden, see the article by Marty Ware from Happy House and Garden. This is a real winner and has the thumbs up award. Please repin and share with others. Happy Gardening Marty Ware
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- Today Im sharing a Succulent Plant Guide to help you add beautiful texture and a fresh pop of green to your styled spaces.
- Succulent Guide Congratulations on becoming a proud plant parent! Welcome to to the wonderful world of succulents and cacti, here is a small guide of how to take care of your succulents properly and…
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Small Space Vertical Herb Garden