Photo via: markunsan.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to propagate succulents from leaf cuttings
- See how easy it is to root plants in water with cuttings. This propagation method works on many varieties, giving you more beautiful plants for free.
- Arrange Your Plants On a flat surface, lay out cuttings in the arrangement you want on your wreath. Aim for density. To create a spot for planting each stem, make a hole in the moss using a pointed object, such as a pair of scissors, a pencil, or a screwdriver.
- Wet newspapers and put layers around the plants overlapping as you go; cover with mulch and forget about weeds. Weeds will get through some gardening plastic; they will not get through wet newspaper. Good composting!
- Persian Shield. Lovely colours. Cut a leaf in half crossways, poke into soil and water, they will grow roots (the same as a Coleus or Begonia Rex) and you get extra plants.
- Shade loving plants attract our attention with their foliage as well as their flowers, displaying all sorts of fabulous leaf shapes, sizes, colors and textures.
- Lemongrass is a fabulous addition to your recipes and surprisingly easy to grow! You can even propagate it from cuttings.
- How to Propagate Roses Using Potatoes (with Pictures) | eHow
- Succulents are easiest plants to grow indoors and look great, and if you39;re in need of some refreshing display ideas using succulents. Here39;s the post!
- garden and plants – how to propagate succulents from leaves
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Why are my plants turning yellow? If your vegetable garden or house plants have gone from verdant to flavescent, it could be a sign of health issues like too much water or too few nutrients. A new infographic offers tips for getting to the root of the problem.