Photo via: equilter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gaias garden – Spiral Herb Garden wraps nearly 30 linear feed of planting space into a five foot labyrinth.
- With this DIY spiral garden, gravity allows water to drain freely from the top of the spiral and seep to all layers, creating a dry zone at the top and moist area at the bottom. This gives you many options when choosing plants for your garden. Follow our step-by-step instructions to build a spiral garden in your backyard.
- Succulent – Natural Spiral
- curly succulent…. Moraea Tortilis – common name spiral grass.
- Natural Rock Garden Ideas – Garden And Lawn Inspiration | Outdoor Areas
- Rock Garden Ideas To Implement In Your Backyard
- A Floral Rock Garden
- nice How To: Landscaping with Rocks The design of a rock garden and layout of stones is something that each of us must choose according to his taste. So the decision is subjective and ve…
- Front Rock Garden – Great Yard Ideas
- Rock garden sidewalk
- Rock Garden Ideas To Implement In Your Backyard-homesthetics (10)
- Tips For Planting a Rock Garden Creating an optimal environment and choosing the right plants are essential to creating a rock garden.