Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Potting Shed Green House
- yellowing leavings, dying plants, plants turning yellow, gardening, green thumb, organic gardening, gardening tips, house plant gardening, house plants, plant growing tips, infographics, reader submission, safer brand
- How to Make Moss Covered Garden Pots great for gardens and fairy houses even Garden statues , Rocks and much more just remember Moss loves north facing light and partial shade and water and just leave it alone to do its magic Its also extremely forgiving and requires little to no maintenance. Its soft on your feet if used as a ground cover, stays green throughout colder months, and is really easy to propagate.
- Today Im sharing a Succulent Plant Guide to help you add beautiful texture and a fresh pop of green to your styled spaces.
- obon: Bus Roots – if every bus in NYC became a mobile roof garden, it would create 35 acres of new green space more here.
- Don’t let a warm and dry climate stop you from growing a lush garden and landscape. Consider these helpful tips by the Garden Glove on how to make your garden full of gorgeous greens. Gardening tip: Plan for plenty of green space in addition to your filling your garden with fascinating flowers.
- Shades of green
- Grow Tropical Indoor Plants • Helpful Tips Ideas! REAL Green Plants = WOW….!!!! Give it a TRY….!!!!!
- Green Interior // Parkett Inspirationen? Mehr dazu auf www.kahrs.com
- Green door, Provence. Beautiful contrast of the pale green door with the vivid red plants covering the walls all around
- What a beautiful plants! beehive ginger (Zingiber spectablis) produces inflorescence (flower bracts) shaped like a beehive. Bracts turn from green to yellow to bright red. Dont tolerate frost but thrive in warm humid climates. Could be a great container plant wintered idoors. It smells like ginger so if you dont like the smell place it somewhere it can be seen but not smelled.
- I want to go there Green garden design via myparadissi