Photo via: ispydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY vertical herb garden | Growing Spaces
- Here are eight ways you can grow potatoes in a ‘no dig’ vertical garden. http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7joy Because potatoes are a high yielding crop, you only need to set aside a small area to grow them. The whole idea of the ‘no dig’ principle is that you keep adding soil as the potatoes grow.
- Raised bed Herb Garden- want! the boxes are a little small for most of these to reach full size, but great for containing the rowdy bunches!
- Small herb courtyard garden, with weathered wooden chairs
- Gaias garden – Spiral Herb Garden wraps nearly 30 linear feed of planting space into a five foot labyrinth.
- Great Herb Garden Ideas for People with Limited Space
- tiny front yard herb and vegetable garden by Rachel Mathews – this teeny space includes lettuce, carrots and onions, runner beans, grapes and herbs
- How to grow a food garden in a small space bcliving
- Co Cos Collection: This formal garden elevates a small space
- Increase Yields in a Small Garden Space – Family Food Garden
- DIY Herb Gardens For Every Space
- 16 Small Flower Gardens That Will Beautify Your Outdoor Space