Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a creative idea! Stack flat rocks under the gutter downspout for a beautiful dry waterfall landscape idea. Love that they added ground cover plants too! Great for hiding an unsightly corner. 🙂
- cute patio idea I love the spots left for the plants such a unique idea
- Did you like the fairy garden collection weve shown you in the past? Then youre going to like this idea even more! diyprojects.ideas… Stone houses possess that magical beauty which make miniature versions of them perfect for fairy gardens! Do you want to have an enchanting fairy stone house in your yard? Then build a miniature stone house now! – Jolenes Gardening
- Outdoor Lighting This is such a cute idea!
- See this easy flower arrangement lesson! How to make a BEAUTIFUL TULIPS Vase Arrangement! Stunning centerpiece idea for a wedding, hostess gift or Mothers Day brunch!
- Take a used candle jar, an outdoor solar light and glass beads. Its a great outdoor decoration for patio railings. I LOVE this idea! This can be accomplished very inexpensively too…you can buy most of the things needed in your local dollar store!
- 3. Give Your Garden A Calcium Boost My blender rarely sees daylight, but now it might just get the chance to see the kitchen counter with this genius tip! I’m starting to understand the idea behind compost a little more now that I’m dabbling in the garden, so this just makes a lot of sense to me. Just like grinding your food makes it easier to digest, grinding eggshells makes it easy for your garden to absorb the calcium egg shells provide.
- I love the easy, natural look of this- cool idea for patio side near table— keeps nasty weeds away
- Thumbpring flower pots are the perfect gift idea to give for Mothers Day! Easy, budget friendly and something that grows for the whole season!
- Herbs are essential part of every garden. Who doesnt love adding some pesto sauce with fresh basil to their pasta? Or taking an aromatic bath with lavender oil? And then, of course, there are herbs that can do wonders for your health, such as chamomile, which has numerous benefits, from easing anxiety to helping with skin irritations. With all these amazing uses for herbs, theres no question whether you should plant them or not. Of course, getting started might be tough, especially if you…
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Stage life, beauty and movement in a stagnant area to intentionally reestablish chi flow. Learn what to put where and why when you SUBSCRIBE. Only $3/month. http://www.tomorrowskey.com/FengShuiFunOnTheRun.html Want to Do It Yourself? Get my book, Feng Shui Fun: Using Margarita Research to Create Yummy Spaces for an easy, step-by-step guide to tapping into the support you want. GREAT GIFT! http://www.tomorrowskey.com/BooksCalendarsProducts.html