Photo via: omglifestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a little effort, you can keep box displays going strong all year. Regularly check the soil, daily in hot weather, and water thoroughly when it feels dry a half inch down. Since nutrients wash out quickly from containers, fertilizer is a must. Good options include fish emulsion or liquid kelp, diluted to half strength and applied every two weeks. Switch out cool-weather plants—pansies and cyclamen, say—for heat-lovers, like marigolds, as summer arrives. And as temperatures drop, try sne…
- English cottage garden in Worcestershire ~ English garden. The different colors and textures are great together.
- Shade loving plants attract our attention with their foliage as well as their flowers, displaying all sorts of fabulous leaf shapes, sizes, colors and textures.
- An Aglaonema’s leaves are variegated, which means they have different textures, patterns, and colors (making for an eye-catching desk plant).
- I would LOVE to try to do this ! Look at all those different flowers I have a feeling Id have to take this picture with me to get the correct ones Beautiful hanging basket
- lavender-and-myrrh: “Just dug up and re-potted my summer geraniums. I think they will be quite happy in the south window this winter.. ~Neva ”
- Coreopsis Lil Bang™ Daybreak is a compact perennial with an amazing flower. The best part, it blooms all summer! Planted Sept. 2014
- If you enjoy eating fresh salsa in the summer, growing a salsa garden will provide you with the fresh ingredients you need to whip up salsa at a moments notice. The basic ingredients that go into salsa are tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, and cilantro. See how you can plant all of these ingredients in a 4×4 foot raised bed or square foot garden.
- Make a statement at your al fresco party this summer with this stunning fire pit, just £115. Decorated with moons and stars, which are cut into the metal and given a vibrant glow by the flames within, it is all you need to give your night a wonderfully cosy, intimate feel. Deck chairs, blue-striped and priced at just £30 each, are the perfect way to round off the effect. | Tesco
- Rocky Levels – Small rocks form the initial layer of the garden, while much larger rocks act as a retaining wall for the plants. The area with plants is small – which means that it won’t require a lot of water – but there’s a lot of interest with the various colors and textures. This idea could work well whether you have a small backyard or a larger one that you want to frame with something creative.
- Best Sellers – Cotton Candy Grass. This colorful ornamental grass creates a sweet, pink cloud in the back of a sunny border or as a stand-alone specimen in a perennial bed. Blooms appear in late summer. A dependable variety, Cotton Candy Grass tolerates heat, humidity, drought and wet conditions with ease. This gorgeous plant has it all – it provides gorgeous foliage throughout the year, is adaptable to practically every climate and can even grow in poor soil.
- List of go-to bushes to plant in your garden that will bloom all summer long. Add color and interest with these hardy shrubs.