Photo via: bonsai4me.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- hyacinth bean vine…I grow this every year. It grows so fast and is so showy/FRAGRANT-Will help to lure Butterflies and Hummingbirds to your habitat. The best time to harvest the bean seedpods is just prior to your first frost. Seeds are easy to keep, and you can use them next year in the garden. Seeds can be easily removed from dried seedpods for storage. annual in our zone…
- If your track record is truly horrible when it comes to keeping plants alive, stick to succulents. This guide will show you how to plant one. | 23 Diagrams That Make Gardening So Much Easier
- I love my new herb garden! This tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect organic herb garden, including the steps to finding organic supplies and how to plant your herbs | from Home for the Harvest
- 7 Tips for Growing Phlox- Phlox is a hardy flower that blends nicely with other plants. These 7 gardening tips will show you just how easy it is to grow.
- Here are eight ways you can grow potatoes in a ‘no dig’ vertical garden. http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7joy Because potatoes are a high yielding crop, you only need to set aside a small area to grow them. The whole idea of the ‘no dig’ principle is that you keep adding soil as the potatoes grow.
- A quick tutorial of how to make these easy and inexpensive decoupage terracotta pots just in time for Mother’s Day! Make Mom something extra special this year without breaking the bank! I’m going to show you how to decoupage these terracotta pots into something beautiful that Mom will just adore.
- Organic food is expensive. That is a fact. But this fact shouldn’t stop us trying hard not to ingest pesticides. This is why growing your own food is the best way to control the quality of what you eat. You have probably tried to grow something from seed and know how difficult and time consuming it can be. Fortunately, there is another way which is not only cheap but also simple and easy. We are talking about regrowing food from kitchen scraps. It sounds to good to be true, but you can easil…
- 30 Colorful Spring Container Gardens- Southernliving. Out with winter and in with these bright blooms for spring. Now that spring has officially sprung, it’s time to cultivate your green thumb and assemble some beautiful flower combinations for container gardens. Container gardens offer the perfect landscaping solution for both gardening experts and rookies alike. Not to mention, they’re an easy and affordable way to refresh your front porch or patio, while injecting some color into y…
- Heres a great way to make your own trellis. This trellis is a great way to extend your gardening space. Grow your vegetables vertically. This trellis is easy to make and folds for easy winter storage. garden DIY trellis