Photo via: monstermarketplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great tips on when to cut peonies for lasting blooms. Love these gorgeous pink peonies in a vintage galvanized water cooler! Want peonies – read this kellyelko.com
- How to Plant Peonies – planting care and tips so your peonies give you tons of gorgeous flowers eclecticallyvintage.com
- Is it your first year gardening? All you have is a tiny patio? No worries! Here are my 5 favorite container vegetables for beginning gardeners, plus container gardening tips and tricks for a great harvest.
- Herbs are essential part of every garden. Who doesnt love adding some pesto sauce with fresh basil to their pasta? Or taking an aromatic bath with lavender oil? And then, of course, there are herbs that can do wonders for your health, such as chamomile, which has numerous benefits, from easing anxiety to helping with skin irritations. With all these amazing uses for herbs, theres no question whether you should plant them or not. Of course, getting started might be tough, especially if you…
- The Grumpy Gardener’s Guide to Hydrangeas- Southernliving. From planting to pruning and caring in between, here is the ultimate guide for your hydrangeas. Ladies across the South are gaga for hydrangeas. Men are tittering too.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Related Posts:Companion Planting In The Garden10 Companion Plants To Ward Off Beetles And Other Pests13 Quick Growing Vegetables For Your Fall GardenSuccession Planting Tips To Maximize Your Harvest10 Tips And Tricks For Planting A Fall GardenPlanting Garlic In The Fall For A Summer Harvest
- Talk has it that the man we bought our farm from did all the landscaping and fencing around the property with only his trusty wheelbarrow and shovel….they say he went thru many, many wheelbarrows! And we inherited 2 of these worn out guys….I intend to make these flowers beds out of them since they are such a big piece of history of our farm! lol
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- Okay even for the Cotswolds this is ridiculously beautiful. Did you notice there are shutters missing and a windowpane or two, yet the garden is flourishing with attention? A barefoot gypsy lady wearing an orange silk tea-gown lives here, and she has her priorities in order. (photographer Dave Porter)
- Learn how to make these easy DIY cinder block planters for you back garden this summer. Lindsay Branum shares all her tips and tricks!
- 11 Perfectly Potted Hanging Pots. Perfectly pot your hanging pots with these tips, tricks and suggestions. Curb appeal pots for your porch and patio. Stunning outdoor pots that will beautify your landscape.