Photo via: underthesunseeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planting a Perfectly Proportioned Garden Vase — three easy steps to planting a garden vase that will be a beautiful focal point for your front porch or deck! | via @unsophisticook on unsophisticook.com
- The Essential Guide to Hydrangeas. They are long-living shrubs that bloom most of the summer and well into fall. Here is a guide to all things hydrangea.
- A blog about a country house and garden, interior design, art, black and white photography and lots of other beautiful things!
- Gosh, this is a crazy beautiful wedding bouquet with roses, dahlias and snapdragon! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post89008549&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- I do believe this is the Mother of all Christmas Cactus !!!! WOW! *She is 27 years old and the proud owner is Nancy Parkinson. via Stompin Mud Puddles FB
- Angelonia – its drought tollerant, it flowers all season, it loves deep shade and deer won’t eat it. Plant care info is on the post – via Everyday Gardeners
- Learn how to grow your own cut flower garden! Make your own beautiful flower arrangements at home all summer long. An inexpensive way to decorate!
- A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!
- I would LOVE to try to do this ! Look at all those different flowers I have a feeling Id have to take this picture with me to get the correct ones Beautiful hanging basket
- beautiful bouquet — all white
- Green door, Provence. Beautiful contrast of the pale green door with the vivid red plants covering the walls all around
- Spring is here. If you are planing to add some fun additions to your garden or yard and do not want to spend much money on those expensive decorations, why not try repurposing your old home items and create a few interesting, beautiful and functional garden projects? Almost all of us in our homes, we […]