Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pink Weeping Cherry Tree – This is exactly the types of trees that will make the house look amazing and full of color. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- 7 of the fastest growing fruit trees. It would be nice to have a fruit tree in our backyard to cut down on buying fruit at the grocery store.:
- GROWING ONIONS | Most gardeners want sweet onions, and the sweetness of an onion is determined by both nature and nurture. Your plants will need abundant sun and good drainage, and they grow best when the soil pH ranges between 6.0 and 6.8.
- Tin cans! Dont stop here…. tin cans make great luminaries. Just fill with water and freeze – when frozen hammer a nail into the can making designs or patterns. Add two holes at the top for a wire handle – whala – add a candle – great for hanging outside in trees or lining the walkway
- Tree Stump Removal Get rid of tree stumps by drilling holes in the stump and filling them with 100% Epsom salt. Follow with water, and wait. Live stumps may take as long as a month to decay, and start to decompose all by themselves….I wish we knew this when we cut down our trees at the house were moving out of!
- asian inspired garden design | Bamboo trees along the garden wall create a feeling of privacy
- Hostas around trees | And hostas around my 2 backyard trees. Theres 3 varieties around the …
- Follow Proper Pruning Techniques | Pruning of Crape Myrtle | This is the Texas A&M extension website and has lots of additional tips on pruning, training young trees and repairing wounds on trees. Great source and reference….
- Create Your Personal Vegetable Growing Cheatsheet Online – Flowers,PlantsPlanters Cheatsheet DIY Online Planter Vegetable
- //Choosing A Quality Online Florist . i just love how simply these flowers are and the intense color they have
- Tambuzi cut Flower collection. Order them online @ http://www.parfumflowercompany.com or visit your Florist. Pin : A rose named caffè latte
- Up close cherry blossom.