Photo via: gardeningandliving.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moss Balls, also known as Kokedama or string gardens are a unique way to garden vertically. Kokedama is a style of Japanese bonsai made by taking your plant …
- Moss Graffiti Recipe: In your blender, combine: * 1 can of cheap beer or 1 1/2 C buttermilk * A few handfuls of moss * 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Arrange Your Plants On a flat surface, lay out cuttings in the arrangement you want on your wreath. Aim for density. To create a spot for planting each stem, make a hole in the moss using a pointed object, such as a pair of scissors, a pencil, or a screwdriver.
- A fantastically thorough article about different types of moss and how to grow them in your own landscape. So much information! Moss and Natural Stone compliment each other very well for the natural feel.
- Gardens Inspired: Moss Recipes – How to grow moss
- Staghorn Fern String Planter – use grapevine ball w/ moss lining
- DIY Moss Graffiti Painted Statue With Plants – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/diy-moss-graffiti-painted-statue-with-plants/
- Antique Baby Moose Skull, Moss, Succulent Planter
- How to grow moss
- no planters needed for these cute little kokedama (moss plants). complete on their own.
- Moss covered rocks lend an aged appearance to this water feature.
- How to Grow Moss and Start a Moss Garden